Pool & Beach
Open: from 08h till 19h with lifeguard. We kindly ask you not to reserve the sunbeds with clothes or towels when you are not using them. Please note that the areas around the pools can be slippery. Be careful when walking in these areas.
After closing hours pools are cleaned and chlorinated every night that’s why it is forbidden to use the pool after opening hours.
It is not allowed to take the sun beds away from the pool area. Always check the safety rules and depth shown at the pool before using.
Please be aware that all babies must use swimming diapers in the pool.
Remember that the size and power of the waves are constantly changing and therefore warning flags should always be respected. A Red Flag means that it is dangerous to go in the water and you should stay on the beach.
Keep in mind the following:
- Please read and follow the Health and Safety instructions that are outlined at the pool.
- Check that any inflatable swimming aids are intact and work properly.
- Test snorkels and masks in shallow water to check that they work.
- Take particular care on beaches away from the major tourist areas, where assistance is limited in the case of an emergency. Always check the seabed before diving in and remember to watch out for strong currents
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
- Remember to top up your sun protection throughout the day. Salt water reduces the effect of sun block.
- Watch out for boats, windsurfers, water-skiers and others who may be close to the shore.
- Never leave young children unattended.